Full-time maintenance position Monday through Friday approx. 8:30 am-5 pm with opportunities for overtime. Rotating on-call schedule nights/weekends. Can choose to live on-site or off-site. Ask about the money-saving apartment discount provided if living on-site.
Duties will include making various daily repairs and keeping the property well-maintained. You are the employee who keeps our apartments beautiful and running efficiently for all occupants to enjoy!
- Knowledge and ability to make various types of building repairs
- A variety of tools
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to climb stairs, walk long distances repeatedly, and lift up to 80 pounds (more with dolly)
- Current, valid, driver’s license with clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Dependable transportation with current insurance
- Personal use of vehicle on company business (mileage reimbursed)
Advantageous Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferred experience includes landscaping, construction, remodeling, apartment maintenance, farm maintenance, horse experience, and tool and equipment repair
- Appliance repair (dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, water heater, etc.)
We are a small, progressive company that does not currently offer paid vacation time or health benefits, but offers one week of accrued sick leave (accrued time can be used after first 90 days), competitive wages, overtime, and opportunities for advancement, training, certifications, and professional growth to the right individual. Mileage is reimbursed for use of personal vehicles for company purposes (not commute from home to job site unless covering emergencies).
If interested in this position, please email your resume including dates of employment (both month and year). Be sure to elaborate any gaps in employment history as well as highlight any significant achievements on your cover letter. All resumes and supporting documents (including cover letter) can be sent to the address listed below.
Equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com