Property Portfolio Specialist
- Be available to work at all properties and Corporate Office (Portland Metro)
- Create forms and write policies and procedures
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of property management as appropriate
- Maintain responsible oversight of apartment communities as assigned
- Keep current, comply, and educate regarding Landlord Tenant Law and Fair Housing
- Keep accurate records and documentation
- Train staff in corporate and property policies and procedures as needed
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language and writing abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience writing legal notices in accordance with Landlord Tenant Law
- Intermediate to advanced formatting and formula experience with Excel and/or Google Docs
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent math skills including ability to do rent proration accurately
- Minimum typing speed of 55 words per minute
- At least 3 years of uninterrupted, professional experience or equivalent education
Advantageous Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous property management experience (leasing, managing, etc.)
- General management
- Excel logic formulas
- Horse experience a plus
Starting wage $15-22 per hour DOE with 90 day review. One week of sick leave accrued per year (accrued time cannot be used until after the first 90 days of employment). No paid vacation or medical insurance currently available. Mileage is reimbursed for use of personal vehicles for company purposes (not commute). Opportunity to live on site with discounted rent (not required).
Applicant must have a fully insured, reliable vehicle and a good driving record for the past 3 years. Background and credit check required for this position. Testing of writing and proofreading skills, typing speed, and Excel proficiency will be performed at the time of interview.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Some flexibility may be required.
In order to apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume. Please include previous employment dates (month and year) and explain any job gaps. Your resume and cover letter must clearly show how you meet the qualifications and requested skills for this job opening.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org